Our full day tours are for those who want to spend the entire day exploring Auckland and the beautiful surrounding areas. We also have the time to venture further afield into the stunning countryside of Auckland with its rugged West Coast and black sand beaches and take you off the beaten track so you can see the real Auckland.
Sit back and relax in the luxury and comfort of one of our Mercedes Benz vehicles while you marvel at the stunning attractions and unspoiled scenery of the City of Sails, as Auckland is affectionately known. You will truly have a day to remember as your professional, affable and highly knowledgeable tour guide unfolds the breathtaking scenery and takes you out of the concrete jungle and into the stunning landscapes that surround the city.
Our full day tours include:
- Free Auckland CBD Hotel pick up and drop off
- Small group tours that can accommodate either a maximum of 11 or 14 people
- The iconic Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Devonport and North Head
- Auckland Waterfront and Viaduct
- Mission Bay, Tamaki Drive and Achilles Point
- Remuera, Orakei Basin and Historic Mount Eden
- Kumeu Countryside, Waimauku, Coatesville and Riverhead
- The amazing Gannet Colony at Muriwai Beach
- Lunch at the historic Riverhead Tavern(1857) on the uppermost finger of the Waitemata Harbour
- Wine Tasting at one of Auckland’s Finest Vineyards
- The fabulous Auckland Domain with its Fernery, Museum and Wintergardens
- Iconic Parnell