Our full day tours are for those who want to spend the entire day exploring Auckland and the beautiful surrounding areas. We have the time to venture further afield and take you off the beaten track so you can see the real Auckland.
Sit back and relax while you marvel at the stunning attractions and unspoiled scenery of the City of Sails, as Auckland is affectionately known. You will truly have a day to remember as your fun and friendly tour guide unfolds the breathtaking scenery and takes you out of the concrete jungle and into the stunning landscapes that surround the city.
Our full day tours include:
- Free Auckland CBD Hotel pick up and drop off
- Small group tours that can accommodate either a maximum of 6 or 11 people
- The iconic Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Devonport and Mount Victoria
- Auckland Waterfront and Viaduct
- Bastion Point, Mission Bay, Tamaki Drive and Achilles Point
- Historic Cornwall Park and One Tree Hill
- The amazing Gannet Colony at Muriwai Beach
- The Golden Shopping Mile of Ponsonby Road
- Lunch options include lunch at the historic Riverhead Tavern on the uppermost finger of the Waitemata Harbour, a delicious Set Lunch Menu at Soljans Estate Winery or a cafe style lunch (all an optional extra)
- Wine Tasting at some of Auckland’s Finest Vineyards
- The fabulous Auckland Domain, Museum and Wintergardens
- Parnell Village