Make the most of your time in Auckland with a small-group tour to the incredible Hobbiton – Lord of the Rings Movie Set. You will enjoy the trip of a lifetime to one of the most iconic New Zealand attractions in an idyllic location.
Our amazing tour takes place over a full day and with the insight of our local tour guide, it truly will be a day to remember. No trip to New Zealand’s North Island is complete without a visit to this iconic attraction, so don’t hesitate to book your trip with us as our tours fill up quickly!
Our Hobbiton Day Tour includes:
- Free pick up and drop off from all centrally located Auckland hotels
- Small group tours that can accommodate either a maximum of 6 or 11 people
- Relaxing, scenic drive to Matamata over the Bombay Hills and through the beautiful Hauraki Plains
- 2 hour tour of the Hobbiton movie set, including entrance fees
- Knowledgable local guide with outstanding knowledge of Hobbiton and the surrounding areas
- Plenty of time to explore Hobbit Holes, The Green Dragon Inn, The Mill and other amazing set structures
- Time to take great photos of the stunning surroundings
- A specially brewed drink from The Green Dragon Inn once the tour comes to an end
- A Kiwi style packed lunch in an idyllic location with your fellow travellers
- The return trip will follow the amazing Waikato river and Taupiri Maori burial ground
- Drop off to your hotel in Auckland CBD